- The shocking fact is that volunteering hours have fallen by 42% **
- By 2031, 26% of the population will be over 65.
- This means that as community organisations we will need to actively engage the older volunteer, who has heaps of experience and knowledge, in order to survive
** as indicated by census
Join Age Concern and Volunteer Nelson to learn how to attract and retain the older volunteer and take away practical ideas to adapt to your own organisational needs.
- Date: Thursday 24 October 2019, 09.30-12 noon (including morning tea)
- Venue: Elma Turner, Library (Activities Room), 27 Halifax St E, Nelson
- Facilitator: Ruth Collingham
To register, complete our online form. For any queries, please call 03 546 7681