Opportunity for people aged 16-24 years
Free Level 3 Qualification in Youth Work
- Would you like to work as a youth worker, community worker or in another related field?
- Are you currently volunteering or working with young people on holiday programmes, at sports clubs or in other youth organisations and would like relevant qualifications?
- Do you want to know more about Youth Work and Volunteering?
- Are you committed to making a difference in your school, university, work or community?
- Are you able to help plan and undertake a team volunteer project?
If you answered YES to the above we’d love to hear from you. Contact holl[email protected]or phone 03 546 7681 for more information or to request an application pack.
The course starts with a few days of training where you complete most of the unit standards. There are two units left to complete following this which you are supported to do over the following 3 months. To read the full course outline go here.
The next programme will begin in January 2019 with applications closing early December 2018.
Also see this article a further description of the programme: https://www.volunteernelson.org.nz/2017/07/young-leaders-win-trustpower-community-award/