We had a great webinar, thank you to those who were…
The 2023 Census is almost here and we’ve been working on some changes to make this census easier for people to participate in and be counted. This includes providing people more choice in how they do the census, and more assistance for those who need it.
Keep up to date with all the latest information as we work towards delivering the 2023 Census to Aotearoa. We are holding 2023 Census Regional Tour: Tatau Tātou – All of us count events across New Zealand from October 17th to December 2nd and you’re invited to attend a session.
This event will be brought to you by members of the Census Customer Engagement Team, your local Community Engagement Team and Collections staff who are working in your area. It will include:
- What makes 2023 Census different
- What we are doing within the 2023 Census to improve outcomes for Māori
- How you can make a big impact on its success
- What’s changed on the census form and why
- Accessibility initiatives
- Issues that affected your region last Census and what is being done to mitigate these
- The benefits for all of us
- The ‘journey of a question’ and a whole lot more
The presentation will be followed by snacks and refreshments with ample time for you to meet the team and for them to answer any of your questions.
To see the full list of locations and dates and attend a session, please register by submitting your details using this online registration form 2023 Census Regional Tour: Tatau Tātou – All of us count or by emailing us at [email protected]. Please specify any accessibility requirements on the registration form or feel free to contact us to discuss your needs.