We had a great webinar, thank you to those who were…
A Pop-Up Library has opened in part of the Elma Turner Library after strengthening work to make the area safe was completed.
The Pop-Up Library offers a physical space for the community while the rest of the building is being assessed with a view to bracing and clipping work taking place over the coming weeks. You can find it in the Maitai River side of the building, where the children’s area and activity room are, and is accessible through the Halifax Street Youth pop-up park.
At the Pop-Up you can:
- Browse a selection of items from our fiction, nonfiction, Children’s, Young Adult, magazines, and Māori collections.
- Collect your holds
- Pick up your Click & Collect orders
- Read the newspaper
- Printing, scanning, and photocopying
- Use a study space
- Work on a computer
- Attend a Device Advice session
- Sign-up for a Skinny Jump modem.
- Book a Librarian
For more information about the Pop-Up and closure of the Elma Turner Library, visit or website or contact [email protected]
Article type: News and information
Contact Name: Rosamund Feeney
Contact Email: [email protected]