Sit back, relax, and enjoy being read to by our librarians.…
We are seeking two people with on-the-ground knowledge of Nelson’s community organisations and issues to join the Community Investment Panel.
Nelson City Council: Community Investment Fund Panel vacancy
The CIF panel has up to six community members who reflect the diversity of Nelson communities, and bring on-the-ground knowledge of community organisations and issues, especially groups for whanau experiencing hardship or social isolation.
- The term for the Panel is three years.
- There are generally four Panel meetings a year, with two funding allocations,
- Panel members receive meeting fees to compensate them for their time.
- would like more information,
- are interested in joining the panel, or
- would like to nominate someone to the panel
Kaitohutohu Kirimana Hapori, Community Contracts Advisor
Te Kaunihera o Whakatū, Nelson City Council
Ph: 022 6761409
Article type: Job Vacancies, Volunteer Opportunities and Offers
Contact Name: Paul Prestidge
Contact Phone: 0226761409
Contact Email: [email protected]