Please see link for further information.
Executive Assistant – Habitat for Humanity ( Nelson) Limited
We are looking for someone to join our team at the Habitat Hub in Tahunanui Drive, Nelson. This is a permanent full-time position of 40 hours per week.
Habitat for Humanity is a not-for-profit organisation with Christian values. The focus will be on Executive Assistant and other support for the Affiliate, facilities management, general reception and administration duties.
- Executive Assistant and Human Resources support for Affiliate staff
- Lead all aspects of office management and administration for the Nelson Affiliate and the Habitat Hub.
- Lead all aspects of facilities management of the Habitat Hub
- Reception and administration duties,
The applicant should have –
- Executive Assistant or Office manager experience
- Be self-motivated, with a high level of initiative, effective time management and excellent organisational skills
- Experienced decision maker
- Excellent people skills
- A team player with the ability to multi-task and manage work time efficiently
- Significant experience in office administration, maintenance of databases, logistics for meetings and facilities administrative tasks
- High level of computer literacy including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and relevant data management systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- A thorough understanding of Non-Government Organisations and not-for-profit sector
- A true passion and dedication to Habitat Nelson’s mission and values – helping to create a world where everyone has a decent place to live
If you are interested in the position, please request a copy of the Job description and submit your cv with an application letter outlining how your skills fit the role, to [email protected]
Applications close 27 May 2022
Article type: Job Vacancies, Volunteer Opportunities and Offers
Contact Name: Sandra Maxfield
Contact Phone: 021339655
Contact Email: [email protected]