Sit back, relax, and enjoy being read to by our librarians.…
These grants are to support community organisations who have been negatively impacted by Covid-19
Tasman District Council’s new Covid-19 Grants fund is now open!
The purpose of the fund is to:
- Support community organisations that have incurred costs or suffered losses as a result of Covid-19
- Support community organisations that assist vulnerable people and who have needed to increase their service as a result of Covid-19
What can be funded?
- Salaries, wages, and volunteer expenses
- Costs that are essential to service delivery
- Administration and office expenses
- Accommodation expenses, including rent, leases, maintenance, insurances and utilities
$100,000 is available in the fund, with a typical allocation being about $5,000 depending on the losses/extra costs incurred. This fund will be available until it is fully allocated.
There are three funding rounds, closing:
- 1 May 2022
- 24 July 2022
- 16 October 2022
To find out more and to apply –https://tasman.govt.nz/my-community/grants-and-funding/available-grants-and-funding/covid-19-grants/
Article type: News and information
Contact Name: Lani Evans
Contact Email: [email protected]