Nelson’s non-profit community groups can now apply for a helping hand from Nelson City Council’s Community Investment Fund.
Grants up to $10,000 are available for community projects in Nelson that address:
• Social isolation or loneliness
• Reducing housing vulnerability
• Access to work and learning,
• Reducing the impact of poverty,
• Improving general community wellbeing.
Apply on Shape Nelson (https://shape.nelson.govt.nz/community-investment-fund-application)
Applications close Wednesday 20 October
Contact Paul Prestidge for more information
Article type: News and information
Contact Name: Paul Prestidge
Contact Phone: 0226761409
Contact Email: [email protected]