Addiction 101 is funded by the Ministry of Health and is…
Do you need help navigating your new device, want a personalised reading recommendation, or an introduction to our research resources? Book a free, 45 minute session, at a time that suits you, with one of our friendly librarians. Under Alert Level 4 & 3 via phone, email or Zoom.
Libraries are closed under Alert Level 3 – but we are still here to help!
Do you need help navigating your new device, want a personalised reading recommendation, or an introduction to our research and heritage resources? Book a free, 45 minute session, at a time that suits you, with one of our friendly librarians. We can help with:
• Basic computer skills such as searching the web, sending emails or setting up your smartphone
• Staying safe online
• Job searching, updating your CV or navigating government websites
• Troubleshooting on your device
• Accessing our various online newspapers, ebooks, audiobooks, magazines and cinema
• Getting started with family history or other types of research
• Finding your next great read – and learning how to use our catalogue or app so you can keep track of your account
• Finding appropriate reading material for children in your care
• Help with schoolwork, research or exam preparation
Under Alert Level 4 and 3, we can provide assistance via email, over the phone, or through a virtual meeting on Zoom. To book a session, complete the form on our website or contact us.
Article type: News and information
Contact Name: Laura Findlay
Contact Phone: 035468100
Contact Email: [email protected]