Are you new to family history research? Maybe you want help using ancestry.com, or are having trouble finding your ancestors. Drop into the Elma Turner Library to explore our local and family history resources with help from one of our librarians. Elma Turner Library Thursday 20 January at 10-11am and 2-3pm Please note that a My Vaccine Pass is required for anyone over the age of 12 who wishes to attend.
Do you need help navigating your new device, want a personalised reading recommendation, or an introduction to our research resources? Book a free, 45 minute session, at a time that suits you, with one of our friendly librarians. Under Alert Level 4 & 3 via phone, email or Zoom.
Libraries are closed under Alert Level 3 – but we are still here to help!
Do you need help navigating your new device, want a personalised reading recommendation, or an introduction to our research and heritage resources? Book a free, 45 minute session, at a time that suits you, with one of our friendly librarians. We can help with:
• Basic computer skills such as searching the web, sending emails or setting up your smartphone
• Staying safe online
• Job searching, updating your CV or navigating government websites
• Troubleshooting on your device
• Accessing our various online newspapers, ebooks, audiobooks, magazines and cinema
• Getting started with family history or other types of research
• Finding your next great read – and learning how to use our catalogue or app so you can keep track of your account
• Finding appropriate reading material for children in your care
• Help with schoolwork, research or exam preparation
Under Alert Level 4 and 3, we can provide assistance via email, over the phone, or through a virtual meeting on Zoom. To book a session, complete the form on our website or contact us.
Article type: News and information
Contact Name: Laura Findlay
Contact Phone: 035468100
Contact Email: [email protected]