A day focused on how we maximise our impact across a variety of structures with lawyer, author and podcaster Stephen Moe - Get tickets here: https://events.humanitix.com/impact-in-nelson-10th-june-events
Consultation on Tasman District Council’s 10-Year Plan opened on Wednesday and ends 4pm 24 April. Consultation information for the 10-Year Plan and other concurrent consultations will be available on www.LTP.tasman.govt.nz
The 10-year plan consultation document seeks your views on:
• how we support the provision of homes for our community
• how to fund the additional irrigator capacity costs for the Waimea Community Dam
• proposals for a new company structure for Nelson Airport and Port Nelson
• how Council should respond to climate change
• changes to some rates and rates remissions
• future rates increases and debt cap levels.
The concurrent consultations include our
• Revenue and Financing Policy
• Rates Remission Policy
• Development and Financial Contributions Policy
• Schedule of Fees and Charges 2021/2022
• Other rating changes.
Our special edition of Newsline on Tasman’s 10 Year Plan is also available on our website: www.tasman.govt.nz
Councillors and staff will also attend community meetings and events throughout the consultation period. See www.LTP.tasman.govt.nz for the full consultation calendar.
You can make a submission via the LTP website, by email to this address ([email protected]), or on the feedback form in the Consultation Document.
Article type: News and information
Contact Name: Strategic Policy Team – Tasman District Council
Contact Email: [email protected]