Writer required - someone with their own device to transcribe handwritten work to a compendium. Part time, flexible, hourly rate.
If you’re passionate about sustainability and you want to enable collaboration and sharing within your community then we would love you to join the Mutu Movement and help us to spread the word.
Our aim is to create communities throughout New Zealand where usage trumps possession and access beats ownership.
The primary purpose of this role is to grow our company’s user and listing base throughout your region.
This is a paid role: $20 per hour for 15 hours per week.
You’ll work with various sustainability champions and influencers in your community to bring ideas to life. Being a Brand Ambassador will help you grow important relationships, connect with like-minded people and build your network.
Negotiate partnerships, host events, and align our values with your surrounding community using localised marketing tactics.
You know your city better than anyone, so you have the creative freedom to identify trends, pitch your big ideas and bring them to life with the help of our team.
DESIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
- Experience in sales or business development
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Self-driven and proactive with the ability to multi-task and manage a dynamic workload
- Attention to detail.
- Integrity to work unsupervised.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Tertiary education in marketing, communications or related disciplines, or currently studying towards a degree in these areas.
- Excellent computing skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn new platforms (e.g. website Content Management System, Marketing Automation platform).
- Intermediate graphic design skills.
- Hand out flyers and posters.
- Travel to different neighbourhoods and suburbs going door-to-door with the goal of educating, signing up and onboarding new users.
- Sets up and demonstrate how we work and explain the main benefits of the platform.
- Educate users on how to promote their listings to generate rental transactions
- Develop a partnership list or lead list for us to collaborate with.
- Work with rental businesses in your area and help onboard them.
Article type: Job Vacancies and Volunteer Opportunities
Contact Name: Toby Skilton
Contact Phone: 0277254569
Contact Email: [email protected]