Erika & CoCo Flash are bringing their Rainbow Storytime and Living Library sessions to Nelson! Rainbow Storytime is a chance to hear books about acceptance, diversity, inclusion and being kind, play some fun games and meet some fabulous drag queens with plenty of colours and glitter! Open to children of all ages. Living Library is designed around learning about how the duo became Erika & Coco, how they identify and is a chance to ask any questions you have about the LGBTQIA+ community.
Information and presentations on funding and resourcing available to community organisations:
• Motueka: Thursday 18 March, 10.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
• Nelson (Stoke): Thursday 25 March, 10.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
The Nelson Tasman Funders Network is hosting a community development and funding roadshow, with two events:
• Motueka on March 18, and
• Nelson/Stoke on 25 March at Pūtangitangi Greenmeadows Community Centre in Stoke.
A number organisations that provide funding and support to community organisations will be presenting, and available for individual catch ups following the presentations.
Please register through Eventbrite.co.nz using the following link to the event you wish to attend:
• Motueka: https://motueka-funding.eventbrite.co.nz
• Nelson (Stoke): https://nelson-funding.eventbrite.co.nz
Article type: News and information
Contact Name: Paul Prestidge
Contact Phone: 0226761409
Contact Email: [email protected]ovt.nz