Addiction 101 is funded by the Ministry of Health and is…
Starting in April 2021, there will be a series of seven FREE workshops aimed at not-for-profits and designed to strengthen governance and financial sustainability. Each session will be led by Harald Breiding-Buss of Community Capacity Accounting, a charitable organisation providing low cost accounting solutions to not-for-profits.
Workshop topics and dates:
- Not for profit basics (for migrants and pacific people) 14th April 2021
- Your Organisation’s Constitution 19th May 2021
- Committee Meetings and Rules 16th June 2021
- Grants, Contracts & Accountability 21st July 2021
- Costing and Budgeting 18th August 2021
- Financial Governance 15th September 2021
- Internal Controls and Financial Policy 27th October 2021
All workshops will run for 2 hours from 5:30pm – venue tbc (Nelson).
Website registrations through above link only please.
Article type: Training
Start date: April 14, 2021
Start time: 5:30 PM
End Time: 7:30 PM
Contact Name: Jane Solly
Contact Phone: 03 546 7681 ext 2
Contact Email: [email protected]