This budget course has been run for over 8 years through out New Zealand. Week 1 you learn to prepare a budget and on week 2 you learn to understand how you budget looks and how to set up a system to ,live within that budget. The last week which is 2 weeks after the 2nd session you review how things have gone and how to manage things going forward.
Therapy Group in Nelson, places are available now! Tuesdays for anyone feeling anxious or stuck or who is looking for a new direction. Facilitated by professional Life Linc counsellor. Please phone 03 548 2400 to book your place, or email [email protected]
Every Tuesday morning/evening in Nelson: for anyone feeling anxious, stressed or stuck, or that life is not going the way they planned – and who want to express themselves to others in a more meaningful way.
Our groups are facilitated by a professional Life Linc counsellor and offer an opportunity to identify and explore ways to move forward. They provide a safe and confidential place to explore thoughts and feelings, to deepen contact with oneself and others, and enable changes to be recognised and relationships to develop.
WHAT IS SO GOOD about a counselling group?
• participants are able to form connections with others who are experiencing similar feelings and share insights, reducing feelings of isolation and being overwhelmed
• participants benefit from seeing how others are able to deal with similar issues, and are able to offer real support to each other
• the care, attention and support of the whole group working together is far greater than the sum of its parts
• communication & engagement skills are enhanced
• a real and practical experience of community is experienced and nurtured
HOW TO JOIN:
If you feel drawn to this group and would like to give it a go – please call 03 548 2400 or email [email protected] or visit our website www.lifelinc.co.nz
Participants sign up for an initial 6 weeks, and are asked for a contribution of $20 per session, payable in advance.
Article type: News and information
Contact Name: Dawn Allan
Contact Phone: 035482400
Contact Email: [email protected]