The Community Investment fund for 2020/2021 is open
Applications close on 31 July 2020
Total funding available: $125,000
Funding is available to support not for profit community organisations to deliver programmes and activities that have a social development focus and contribute to Council’s Community Outcomes
Key priority areas for the fund are:
- Wellbeing and Social Development – Enabling individuals, families and communities to flourish
- Children / Youth / Families – Supporting our young people and those that care for them to thrive.
- Older Adults – Supporting our elders to access appropriate services and to engage and participate fully in our community
- Social Cohesion – Increasing inclusiveness and community participation through connection.
- Learning and Development – Supporting the capability of our community to succeed through increased skills and knowledge.
- Diverse Communities – Empowering our diverse communities.
Additional priorities for 2020/2021 are:
• Reducing the impact of the Covid-19 emergency on vulnerable communities
• Community safety.
For more information, and to apply, go here (https://shape.nelson.govt.nz/community-investment-fund)
Paul Prestidge, Community Contracts Advisor, Nelson City Council
Article type: News and information
Contact Name: Paul Prestidge
Contact Phone: 022 6761409
Contact Email: [email protected]