CLEAR MIND – OPEN HEART is a leading-edge personal development program providing a portable toolkit of self-care strategies for enhancing your ability to respond to how you feel and support your greater wellbeing.
This course will help you become more balanced and self-supporting, by combining neuroscience with practices from mindfulness, meditation and breath control. You will be guided to find the clarity and focus you need to create or enhance any aspect of your health and wellbeing, relationships or work, to more clearly reflect the true you. Your $110 course investment includes course material and individual support.
What you’ll gain…
• How to recognise what your emotional intelligence is intuitively guiding you toward.
• Know how to respond to the needs that your feelings are inviting you to listen to.
• Be able to communicate your needs with empathy for yourself and others.
• Practise steps for creating more of what you most want, and what energises your life.
• Develop a resilient mindset when faced with challenges and setbacks.
• Use meditation and breathing methods to relax, quiet the mind and open your heart.
Article type: Meetings and events
Start date: November 21, 2019
Start time: 5:30 PM
End Date: December 19, 2019
End Time: 7:30 PM
Venue: Wellness Movement
Corner Trafalgar St and New St
Contact Name: Dharan Longley
Contact Phone: 022 6281416
Contact Email: [email protected]