Building confidence and personal safety skills through hands-on practice with highly qualified instructors.
Join us for a Kidpower workshop on Tuesday 1st October, 2pm-4.30pm at the Pipe Band Rooms, Wharf Rd, Moutueka.
Using examples and activities we’ll practice skills to:
– Show awareness and confidence
– Move away from possible problems
– Use voice as a safety tool
– Deal with bullying
– Take the power out of mean words
– Get help from busy adults – and persist!
Article type: Training
Start date: October 1, 2019
Start time: 2:00 PM
End Date: October 1, 2019
End Time: 4:30 PM
Venue: Pipe Band Rooms, Wharf Road, Motueka
Contact Name: Megan Grove-Roberts
Contact Phone: 0800543769
Contact Email: [email protected]