Meals will finish in mid-December for our enthusiastic and committed team members who've been on the job Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays since late Jan to have a break over the summer school holidays. Re-open Wed Feb 7 2018 for more amazing $2 lunchtime meals in the parish hall behind All Saints church at 30 Vanguard St.
Therapeutic Counselling Groups start in June in Nelson, places are available now! Tuesdays for anyone feeling anxious or stuck or who is looking for a new direction. Facilitated by professional Life Linc counsellor. Please phone 03 548 2400 to book your place, or email [email protected]
Therapeutic Counselling Groups start this June in Nelson
– places are available now!
On a Tuesday for six weeks: for anyone feeling anxious, stressed or stuck, or that life is not going the way they planned – and who want to express themselves to others in a more meaningful way.
Both groups are facilitated by a professional Life Linc counsellor and offer an opportunity to identify and explore ways to move forward. They provide a safe and confidential place to explore thoughts and feelings, to deepen contact with oneself and others, to enable changes to be recognised and relationships to develop.
WHAT IS SO GOOD about a counselling group?
- participants are able to form connections with others who are experiencing similar feelings and share insights, reducing feelings of isolation and being overwhelmed
- participants benefit from seeing how others are able to deal with similar issues, and are able to offer real support to each other
- the care, attention and support of the whole group working together is far greater than the sum of its parts
- communication & engagement skills are enhanced
- a real and practical experience of community is experienced and nurtured
HOW TO JOIN:
Participants sign up for an initial 6 weeks, and are asked for a contribution of $10 per session, payable in advance.
Article type: Meetings and events
Start date: June 26, 2018
Start time: 10:00 AM
End Time: 12:00 PM
Contact Name: Dawn Allan
Contact Phone: 03 548 2400
Contact Email: [email protected]