September is World Alzheimers Month! Memories are precious. Let’s walk to remember. Let’s walk for dementia Join Alzheimers Nelson’s Memory Walk, Saturday 22 September 11am at St Barnabas Church Stoke followed by a walk in Isel Park. For further details see attachment to this notice.
Are you planning a great community event or project – but need a little help to make it happen? We may be able to help.
Applications for our Tasman District Council Community Grants are open now and close on the 31 July. Funding is available for Tasman-based projects that meet a community need and have community support. Priority is given to projects that can show financial support from other sources as well.
Grants are available for projects that fit into the following categories:
- Community and Economic Development Initiatives
- Festivals and events
- Youth and children
- Social services
- Emergency services
- Sports and recreation facilities.
This year we’ve shortened the time you’ll need to spend online,
- Visit tasman.govt.nz/link/grants to download the Community Grants from Rates Application Form
- Work on the application at your own pace – and save as you go.
- Send the completed application back to us using a simple online form.
Article type: News and Information
Start date: May 1, 2018
Start time: 12:00 PM
End Date: July 31, 2018
End Time: 12:00 PM
Contact Name: Mike Tasman-Jones
Contact Phone: 03 543 8403
Contact Email: [email protected]