If you have a great idea for telling people about Nelson’s heritage, Nelson City Council would like to hear it.
Join Adult Learning Support for this interactive one-day workshop designed to help you bring more creativity and problem-solving to your work in adult education.
Who’s it for?
It’s for anybody involved in educating adults. Maybe you’re a tutor who’s frustrated with ticking boxes and continually assessing your learners. A mentor who wants to enable others to be creative problem solvers. Or you’re an administrator who feels ambushed by the increasing compliance demands placed on you every year.
How will this workshop change your life?
The workshop will be interactive, so you can apply what you learn to your own mahi:
- Gain practical tools to enable learners to unleash their creativity and problem- solving skills
- Understand how to work with neurodiverse learners, educators and leaders
- Gain frameworks to influence positive change in the education sector.
The finer details
- Friday 6 July, 9am to 4pm
- The cost? For you, it’s free, thanks to a funding grant from ACE Aotearoa.
- Morning tea and lunch included, so you can relax and just turn up
- Venue TBC
Sign me up! To register, go to https://bit.ly/2wd4htw
Article type: Training
Start date: July 6, 2018
Start time: 9:00 AM
End Date: July 6, 2018
End Time: 4:00 PM
Contact Name: Elise Doyer
Contact Phone: 03 548 3041
Contact Email: [email protected]