If you have a great idea for telling people about Nelson’s heritage, Nelson City Council would like to hear it.
A vacancy exists for a Community Representative (Trustee) on the Board of the Nelson Bays Primary Health. The Board is the governing body of Nelson Bays Primary Health, guiding the application in Nelson and Tasman of the government’s vision of better primary health for all New Zealanders.
Do you have a passion for achieving well-being in the community of Nelson Bays? Are you a person who is well grounded with close connections in the community and the motivation to ensure their needs are met?
A vacancy exists for a Community Representative (Trustee) on the Board of Nelson Bays Primary Health. The Board is the governing body of Nelson Bays Primary Health, guiding the application in Nelson and Tasman of the government’s vision of better primary health for all New Zealanders.
You will have:
- A good and effective network of community connections, with understanding of the diversity and different perspectives (rural and urban);
- A good knowledge of the public health sector, particularly the primary health field;
- Demonstrated awareness of the cultural values of the community served, including local Tangata Whenua;
- Excellent communication and relationship skills;
- An understanding of the planning process – strategic plans and annual plans
- Good governance experience and skills and knowledge of the allied health sector would be an advantage
Payment is made for monthly meetings and other meeting attendance as required.
For the position description, application form and nomination form, please view online at www.nbph.org.nz or collect from Reception at 281 Queen Street, Richmond.
For further information phone: Emily-Rose Richards, Board Secretary, 03 543 7850
Applications close: Friday 15 June 2018
Article type: Job Vacancies and Volunteer Opportunities
Contact Name: Emily-Rose Richards
Contact Phone: 03 543 7850
Contact Email: [email protected]