Two day residential youth development worker hui. June 19 and 20 2017. Open to everyone and anyone who works with young people.One and two day options. Presenters from around NZ and locally- see flyer for more. For more information or registration information and forms please contact Deanne on [email protected]
We have a vacancy for a motivated manager to lead a fantastic team of dedicated volunteers. You will derive huge satisfaction from working with the Citizens Advice Bureau Nelson Tasman and our wonderful volunteers who provide information, advice and guidance to our community.
Your role will be to –
1. Manage and lead volunteers and administration teams within the bureau according to the kaupapa of CABNZ
2. Manage information and resources within the bureau
3. Manage service delivery according to the kaupapa of CABNZ
4. Manage community relationships
5. Liaise closely with CABNZ
The permanent position is for 15 – 20 hours per week, worked generally over 4 days. Closing date 11th May.
Article type: Job Vacancies and Volunteer Opportunities
Venue: 9 Paru Paru Road, Nelson
Contact Name: Hilary Clifton
Contact Phone: 548 2117
Contact Email: [email protected]