Community-led development challenges our ways of thinking, acting and leading. It tests our assumptions about leadership – who has it, how we grow it, how we connect diverse voices. This workshop will share tips and tactics for your own leadership practice – including ways you can support others to step up and lead too.
We have a vacancy for a motivated manager to lead a fantastic team of dedicated volunteers. You will derive huge satisfaction from working with the Citizens Advice Bureau Nelson Tasman and our wonderful volunteers who provide information, advice and guidance to our community.
Your role will be to –
1. Manage and lead volunteers and administration teams within the bureau according to the kaupapa of CABNZ
2. Manage information and resources within the bureau
3. Manage service delivery according to the kaupapa of CABNZ
4. Manage community relationships
5. Liaise closely with CABNZ
The permanent position is for 15 – 20 hours per week, worked generally over 4 days. Closing date 11th May.
Article type: Job Vacancies and Volunteer Opportunities
Venue: 9 Paru Paru Road, Nelson
Contact Name: Hilary Clifton
Contact Phone: 548 2117
Contact Email: [email protected]