Have you got a spare $10 a month to help support running of the Richmond Riding for the Disabled and to keep our equine buddies in tip top shape to assist with weekly riding programme.
Two NEW Therapeutic Counselling Groups start in April in Nelson, places are available now! Tuesdays for anyone feeling anxious or stuck, & Wednesdays for those finding parenting a challenge. Facilitated by professional Life Linc counsellors. Please phone 03 548 2400 to book your place, or email [email protected]
Two NEW Therapeutic Counselling Groups start this April in Nelson
– places are available now!
- Tuesdays group: for anyone feeling anxious, stressed or stuck, or that life is not going the way they planned – and who want to express themselves to others in a more meaningful way.
- Wednesdays group: for Dads and Mums who are finding parenting a challenge, and want more ease and joy in their parenting.
Both groups are facilitated by professional Life Linc counsellors, and offer an opportunity to identify and explore ways to move forward. They provide a safe and confidential place to explore thoughts and feelings, to deepen contact with oneself and others, to enable changes to be recognised and relationships to develop.
WHAT IS SO GOOD about a counselling group?
- participants are able to form connections with others who are experiencing similar feelings and share insights, reducing feelings of isolation and being overwhelmed
- participants benefit from seeing how others are able to deal with similar issues, and are able to offer real support to each other
- the care, attention and support of the whole group working together is far greater than the sum of its parts
- communication & engagement skills are enhanced
- a real and practical experience of community is experienced and nurtured
HOW TO JOIN:
Participants sign up for an initial 6 weeks, and are asked for a contribution of $10 per session, payable in advance.
Article type: Meetings and events
Start date: April 10, 2018
Start time: 9:30 AM
End Time: 11:30 AM
Contact Name: Dawn Allan
Contact Phone: 03 54 82400
Contact Email: [email protected]