Would you like to be part of a friendly, motivated team delivering affordable professional counselling in Nelson Tasman? Do you have excellent people and organisational skills and a working knowledge of counselling/therapy theories and application? Are you keen to make a positive difference to the well being of local communities?
Local charity Life Linc Nelson has been serving the community with quality affordable counselling for over 20 years. Operations are run by a friendly, motivated team of Centre Manager, Clinical Manager and Administrator, all overseen by the Life Linc Board. Our service is delivered through a dedicated team of professional counsellors who work with couples, individuals and groups in Nelson, Richmond, Motueka and Mapua.
As clinical manager you will look after all aspects of the clinical service and its quality delivery, including:
* all client referrals & progress
* the counsellor team
* support, training, supervision & clinical standards
* relationships with the community and potential users of Life Linc’s services
You will need to demonstrate the following skills (amongst others):
* excellent people & organisational skills
* relevant knowledge of counselling/therapy theories and application
* experience working in a counselling or related support role
* ability to work as a team, and uphold clear and professional boundaries
What can you access in return?
Great satisfaction working as part of a close knit team helping local people in the Nelson Tasman region. The full support of Life Linc Nelson to help you deliver and maintain the best possible service. A growing sense of connection and relevance within the community network.
Please call Centre Manager Alice Robin on 022 0916 638 if you have any questions.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applications close on Wednesday 28th March
Article type: Job Vacancies and Volunteer Opportunities
Contact Name: Alice Robin
Contact Phone: 022 0916 638
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org