Entries are open till 31 May 2018 and can only be completed online at trustpower.co.nz/communityawards
The Trustpower Community Awards, which recognise and reward the efforts of volunteers, first took place 25 years ago.
The prizemoney for a Trustpower Community Award is $1,000. Regional Supreme Winners will receive $2,000 and a trip for two to the 2018 Trustpower National Community Awards.
In a change from previous years, both Nelson and Tasman will each name a Supreme Winner, meaning two groups will progress to the Trustpower National Awards held the following year.
• The Trustpower Community Awards are open to all community organisations with a voluntary component.
• Trustpower Community Award recipients are recognised for services to the community in areas including, but not limited to: Heritage and Environment; Health and Wellbeing; Arts and Culture; Sport and Leisure; Education and Child/Youth Development.
• Anyone can enter a group – groups can even enter themselves.
• Enter online at trustpower.co.nz/communityawards
• Entries close Thursday 31 May
Awards night will be Tuesday 16 October
For further information contact Rachael Large or Abbie Siely, Community and Communications Advisor Trustpower on 0800 87 11 11 extension 8153, 021 276 5319 or [email protected]
Article type: News and information
Contact Name: Rachael Large
Contact Phone: 545 8746
Contact Email: [email protected]