Having a new baby is one of the most amazing (and scary) things in life.
There’s so much to learn and so many new things to get used to. You get no sleep. There’s another hungry mouth to feed. And your body is exhausted.
This course will help you to care for your baby and yourself.
More than 80 other mums have taken this course. Time and again, we’ve seen them go on to do amazing things. You could be next.
Our ever-popular Parenting and Life Skills course for New Mums is back!
With only 8 spots, you’ll want to get in quick!
This course will help you to care for your baby and yourself. On it, you’ll learn to:
- Impress your mates with new cooking skills.
- Feel good again after your pregnancy.
- Set some good goals to work towards.
- Learn to save money for the things you love.
- Get a buzz from reading to your kids.
- Make things easier through parenting strategies.
Click here to learn more or talk to Elise to find out if it’s right for you.
Article type: Meetings and events
Start date: February 28, 2018
Start time: 10:00 AM
End Date: February 28, 2018
End Time: 2:00 PM
Venue:All Saints Church
Contact Name: Elise Doyer
Contact Phone: 03 548 3041 or 027 2288 036
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org