WHY: Nelson is the third most ethnically diverse city in New Zealand with people from more than 50 different ethnicities living here. 21% of Nelson-Tasman residents are born outside New Zealand.
WHO CAN BENEFIT:
• New New Zealanders – recent migrants and those who’ve been here a while
• Anyone involved in the community, education or business – or just living in Nelson/Tasman
COMPLETING THIS TRAINING YOU WILL:
- Explore and gain further understanding of your own cultural identity
- Clearly understand the concepts and dimensions involved in intercultural communication.
- Identify and value the relationship between effective intercultural communication and effective workplace interaction.
- Identify and develop strategies for more effective communication across cultural boundaries.
- Full day
Article type: Training
Start date: November 28, 2017
Start time: 9:00 AM
End Date: November 28, 2017
End Time: 4:30 PM
Contact Name: Jenni Bancroft
Contact Phone: 03 539 0030
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org