Over the past six months, the Strengthening Community Governance Project, which is steered by Rata Foundation, Nelson City Council, Tasman District Council, Volunteer Nelson, Te Putahitanga and Community representatives has been working with the governance community to develop an action plan.We are excited to announce the first project from the action plan - Governance Bites.
DO YOU HAVE A SPARE ROOM AND TIME TO HOST AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT?
NMIT is seeking families willing to offer homestay to international student(s). We encourage those who:
• Have a home within easy walking distance to NMIT / Nelson CBD.
• Can offer a safe, supportive and welcoming environment to an international student.
• Would enjoy being able to offer students a kiwi family living experience
• Are interested in learning about another country and culture.
• Can transport students from/to the airport on arrival/departure; and to/from NMIT for the first 2 weeks at least.
Full Board payment is $250.00 per week with food included.
Independent Board is $190.00 per week, food not included.
For further information, please see attached and visit NMIT website link:
or contact [email protected]
– WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU. Thank you for your support.
Article type: News and information
Contact Name: Marie Lindaya
Contact Email: [email protected]