The fully funded Nelson YES programme provides you with a hands-on introduction to the work of the emergency services in the region. The YES team is seeking 16 young people, aged 16 to 20, who are keen to participate in the programme from mid February to mid June 2018. Applications close 24 November 2017.
DO YOU HAVE A SPARE ROOM AND TIME TO HOST AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT?
NMIT is seeking families willing to offer homestay to international student(s). We encourage those who:
• Have a home within easy walking distance to NMIT / Nelson CBD.
• Can offer a safe, supportive and welcoming environment to an international student.
• Would enjoy being able to offer students a kiwi family living experience
• Are interested in learning about another country and culture.
• Can transport students from/to the airport on arrival/departure; and to/from NMIT for the first 2 weeks at least.
Full Board payment is $250.00 per week with food included.
Independent Board is $190.00 per week, food not included.
For further information, please see attached and visit NMIT website link:
or contact [email protected]
– WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU. Thank you for your support.
Article type: News and information
Contact Name: Marie Lindaya
Contact Email: [email protected]