Hear presentations, discuss, and bring suggestions on items relevant to Positive Ageing.
The Nelson Tasman Positive Ageing Forum provides an opportunity for older persons and agencies who work for and with older persons to discuss, advocate and to develop an environment that enables residents of Nelson Tasman to age positively.
• Whilst Positively Ageing is relevant to all the community, the forum has a particular focus on those 60+.
• Promotion and communication between organisations and individuals to raise awareness of opportunities and work towards solutions to issues.
• Highlight what is working and share the successes.
• To enable the forum members and the wider community to be informed of projects and services relevant to Positive Ageing.
• Information will be disseminated through appropriate channels to community organisations, government departments, council departments and the public.
Article type: Meetings and events
Start date: September 25, 2017
End Date: September 25, 2017
Venue:Constance Barnicoat Room, Richmond Library
Contact Name: Mike Tasman-Jones
Contact Email: [email protected]