Computers, smartphones and tablets are used in every industry in today’s world. To get ahead, you need some basic tech skills.
Our free computer course for people in work takes the mystery out of computers.
Once you’ve finished this course, you’ll:
– feel confident (not nervous) on computers
– know where to turn to for help
– be using the internet to make life easier
– contacting friends and family with social media
– impressing workmates with newfound skills.
It starts on 13 September and we’re taking signups now. Only 3 spots left.
Article type: Training
Start date: September 13, 2017
Start time: 6:00 PM
End Date: September 13, 2017
End Time: 9:00 PM
Venue:34 Montgomery Square, Nelson
Contact Name: Paul McGregor
Contact Phone: 03 548 3041 or 027 2288 036
Contact Email: [email protected]