We require a passionate, dedicated and caring professional to fill our coordinator position here in Nelson (part-time 20hours/week).
We are currently looking for a Coordinator who can deliver services for women and their whãnau around postnatal depression issues.
The successful applicant
- Would preferably have a qualification in counselling, social work or other health related field.
- Experience and knowledge of working with people experiencing pnd issues.
- Minimum of 1 year of supervising staff in a clinical arena.
- Good planning and presentation skills.
- Understanding of health promotion principles and collaborative processes.
- Understanding of Tiriti o Waitangi principles and Mãori models of working.
- Familiar with computer applications.
- Has experience in applying for funding and grants
This position is 20 hours a week with some flexibility regarding hours of work. If this position appeals to you please ring the PND office (03)548 3555 and leave a message or email email@example.com for the job application pack.
Applications close 5.00pm Friday 28th July 2017
Article type: Job Vacancies and Volunteer Opportunities
Contact Name: Anna Hammond
Contact Phone: (03)548 3555
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org