Kia ora Nelson CLD NetworkA big thanks to Jen Lund for sharing her coaching wisdom with us last week and it was nice to see new faces at the table!After 7 years of meeting, late last year the Network revised its purpose and approach (see attached) and agreed to hold three sessions in 2019 before pausing again to assess the longer term future of the network.This year the CLD Network has hosted lunchtime sessions around happenings at Victory Community Centre, regional social enterprise hub planning and a coaching session on ‘how to help people without putting your ideas onto them’. While numbers and faces have varied at each session, there have been really interesting discussions and new connections made.So…..where to next for the CLD Network? Whether or not you’ve managed to attend one of this year’s sessions, please take 2-3 minutes to share your thoughts on the Nelson CLD Network and next steps by Tuesday 11 June.Here’s the link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KN7MC78Thanks in advance for contributing your thoughts – it’s up to the group to decide what happens next.Megan and Blair On behalf of the CLD Network
We require a passionate, dedicated and caring professional to fill our coordinator position here in Nelson (part-time 20hours/week).
We are currently looking for a Coordinator who can deliver services for women and their whãnau around postnatal depression issues.
The successful applicant
- Would preferably have a qualification in counselling, social work or other health related field.
- Experience and knowledge of working with people experiencing pnd issues.
- Minimum of 1 year of supervising staff in a clinical arena.
- Good planning and presentation skills.
- Understanding of health promotion principles and collaborative processes.
- Understanding of Tiriti o Waitangi principles and Mãori models of working.
- Familiar with computer applications.
- Has experience in applying for funding and grants
This position is 20 hours a week with some flexibility regarding hours of work. If this position appeals to you please ring the PND office (03)548 3555 and leave a message or email [email protected] for the job application pack.
Applications close 5.00pm Friday 28th July 2017
Article type: Job Vacancies and Volunteer Opportunities
Contact Name: Anna Hammond
Contact Phone: (03)548 3555
Contact Email: [email protected]