Community-led development requires many different kinds of leaders and new leadership skills and strengths. If you want to extend your thinking about active citizenship, explore ways to support others to step into leadership and reflect on your own leadership style….especially when things get tough – then this one day workshop session is for you!
This is an opportunity for a passionate, dynamic and empathic professional, to become a part of this wonderful organisation supporting mums and family/whanau
We are currently looking for a Coordinator who can deliver services for women and their whãnau around postnatal depression issues.
The successful applicant
- Would preferably have a qualification in counselling, social work or other health related field.
- Experience and knowledge of working with people experiencing pnd issues.
- Minimum of 1 year of supervising staff in a clinical arena.
- Good planning and presentation skills.
- Understanding of health promotion principles and collaborative processes.
- Understanding of Tiriti o Waitangi principles and Mãori models of working.
- Familiar with computer applications.
- Has experience in applying for funding and grants
This position is 20 hours a week with some flexibility regarding hours of work. If this position appeals to you please ring the PND office (03)548 3555 and leave a message or email [email protected] for the job application pack.
Applications close 5.00pm Friday 28th July 2017
Article type: Job Vacancies and Volunteer Opportunities
Contact Name: Anna Hammond
Contact Phone: 5483555
Contact Email: [email protected]