Join in the celebration of successful, innovative initiatives making a positive difference in healthcare in our region. Any employee of Nelson Marlborough Health or other health-related provider in the region can enter the awards. The winning project will be selected by a community focused judging panel and a people’s choice award selected by those attending the awards. Entries close on Friday 17 March for the 2017 Health Quality and Innovation Awards. Find out more at www.nmdhb.govt.nz/hqi-awards
This is an opportunity for a passionate, dynamic and empathic professional, to become a part of this wonderful organisation supporting mums and family/whanau
We are currently looking for a Coordinator who can deliver services for women and their whãnau around postnatal depression issues.
The successful applicant
- Would preferably have a qualification in counselling, social work or other health related field.
- Experience and knowledge of working with people experiencing pnd issues.
- Minimum of 1 year of supervising staff in a clinical arena.
- Good planning and presentation skills.
- Understanding of health promotion principles and collaborative processes.
- Understanding of Tiriti o Waitangi principles and Mãori models of working.
- Familiar with computer applications.
- Has experience in applying for funding and grants
This position is 20 hours a week with some flexibility regarding hours of work. If this position appeals to you please ring the PND office (03)548 3555 and leave a message or email [email protected] for the job application pack.
Applications close 5.00pm Friday 28th July 2017
Article type: Job Vacancies and Volunteer Opportunities
Contact Name: Anna Hammond
Contact Phone: 5483555
Contact Email: [email protected]