It is Motueka's turn to host this wonderful networking opportunity and we look forward to welcoming you all into our community. St Thomas Church on High Street, Motueka is the venue, with registration starting at 9am, and the welcome at 9.30. Please email Rae Dozell at Community House [email protected] to advise attendance and if you have any specific food requirements. Looking forward to welcoming you to Motueka to share resources and hear great guest speakers - more details to follow through your coordinators.
The Annual Community Grants is now open now, closing 31 July.
If you’re planning a community event or project – but need a little help to make it happen? We may be able to help.
Funding available for Tasman-based projects that meet a community need, join communities together and have community support.
Grants are available for projects that fit into the following categories:
- Festivals and events
- Youth and children
- Social services
- Emergency services
- Sports and recreation facilities.
- This year we’ve shortened the time you’ll need to spend online,
- Apply online:
- Visit tasman.govt.nz/link/grants to download the Community Grants from Rates Application Form
- Work on the application at your own pace – and save as you go.
- Send the completed application back to us using a simple online form.
For more information:
Article type: News and information
Contact Name: Mike Tasman-Jones
Contact Phone: 035438403
Contact Email: [email protected]