Please join Alzheimers NZ’s new Dementia Friends Programme, which aims to raise Dementia awareness and support. Every action counts, from learning about Dementia, to wearing a Dementia Friend badge/wristband, through to practical help or social support. Visit http://www.alzheimers.org.nz/news/dementia-friends-launches-in-nz or call Alzheimers Nelson on 03 5467702 or 0800 004 001
The Annual Community Grants is now open now, closing 31 July.
If you’re planning a community event or project – but need a little help to make it happen? We may be able to help.
Funding available for Tasman-based projects that meet a community need, join communities together and have community support.
Grants are available for projects that fit into the following categories:
- Festivals and events
- Youth and children
- Social services
- Emergency services
- Sports and recreation facilities.
- This year we’ve shortened the time you’ll need to spend online,
- Apply online:
- Visit tasman.govt.nz/link/grants to download the Community Grants from Rates Application Form
- Work on the application at your own pace – and save as you go.
- Send the completed application back to us using a simple online form.
For more information:
Article type: News and information
Contact Name: Mike Tasman-Jones
Contact Phone: 035438403
Contact Email: [email protected]