For further information please see below or visit http://nelson.govt.nz/services/community/funding/community-assistance-funding/
Community Investment Grant Information
1. The focus of these grants has changed from the previously known Community Assistance One-Off Grants. Community Investment Grants are more specific to social development activity and can be defined as the provision of services supporting the social wellbeing needs of the community. The focus will no longer include sports, arts and events.
2. Community Investment Grants are for a maximum of $2,500.
3. Funding must be spent by 30 June 2016.
4. Community Investment Grants open for applications on 31 August and close 23 September.
5. Online applications will only be considered.
Please refer to the Community Assistance Policy 2015 for information on eligibility and considerations for funding at http://nelson.govt.nz/services/community/funding/community-assistance-funding/.
You can read more about changes to the grant here.
Article type: News and information
Contact Name: Nicola Mercer
Contact Phone: 03 546 0217
Contact Email: email@example.com