A Certificate in Arts is a great way to test the waters. No need to quit your job or move out of home; you can study anytime,
anywhere that suits you. Better yet, if you like the challenge, then you can pursue a Bachelor of Arts degree.
Come to the CertArts Nelson Launch
Tuesday 10th November
4.30pm – 6.30pm, UC Nelson Centre, Y Block,
145 Collingwood Street, Nelson
For catering purposes please rsvp to Ian Bowell, UC Nelson Coordinator
Ian.firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 03 548 9219
Students need to complete any five of the following courses within four years to receive the Certificate in Arts. Those that
enrol in six courses in 2016 will receive a scholarship fees reduction for two of those courses.
Course options include:
• Child and Adolescent Development, EDUC102 Semester 1, 15 points
• Education, Culture and Society, EDUC103 Semester 1, 15 points
• Ethics, Politics and Justice, PHIL 139 Semester 1, 15 points
• Science: Good, Bad, and Bogus, PHIL110 Semester 1, 15 points
• Learning: About Education, EDUC101 Semester 2, 15 points
• God, Mind, and Freedom, PHIL132 Semester 2, 15 points
Article type: Training
Start date: November 10, 2015
Start time: 4:30 PM
Venue:Universist of Canterbury Nelson Centre. 145 Collingwood Street, Nelson.
Contact Name: Ian Bowell
Contact Phone: 03 548 9219
Contact Email: email@example.com