We are seeking applications for a Supervisor (40 hours per week) to join the Family Start management team. The main responsibilities include, caseload management, clinical supervision, service development, management and networking.
Family Start is a service involving intensive home visiting for families/whanau experiencing challenges that impact on their parenting. Family Start focuses on improving children’s health, learning and relationships, family/whanau circumstances, environment and safety to ensure children have the best possible start in life.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with people
- At least 3 years’ experience working with children/tamariki and their family/whanau in a social work setting
- Knowledge of clinical supervision theory and processes
- Management and Leadership Skills
- A social work qualification recognised by the Social Work registration board or a degree in relevant health or education field
- Knowledge of local Tikanga/kawa and Maori Models of practice
- Experience in the provision of clinical supervision as well as a qualification in clinical supervision is preferred.
A job description and application form may be obtained by contacting Family Start at: phone (03) 545 8931, fax (03) 545 8932, email email@example.com.
Applications close Friday 7th August 2015 at 5pm.
Article type: Job Vacancies and Volunteer Opportunities
Contact Name: Administrator
Contact Phone: 03 545 8931
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org