Minister Tolley has publicly released the Community Investment Strategy today.
The strategy provides you with clarity about the priorities for funding of social services for vulnerable New Zealanders for the next three years. It also explains how the Ministry of Social Development will manage this investment in communities.
In addition, implementing this strategy will ensure purchased social services are targeted at the right people and the right communities, based on evidence of what works, so that together we can make the biggest difference for the people that need our support the most.
- Read the Minister’s media release
- Read the Community Investment Strategy (PDF 460.37KB)
- Community Investment Strategy: Summary (PDF 203.72KB)
- Community Investment Strategy: Direction of travel summary (PDF 203.72)
- Community Investment Strategy Implementation Plan (PDF 43.81kb)
Learn more about the strategy
More information is available on the MSD website.
Community Investment will also be meeting with current providers from mid-June. Information about these provider events will be available shortly.
Please email any questions or comments about the Community Investment Strategy toCommunity_Investment_Strategy@