Do you struggle with writing a media release, get terrified by the thought of being interviewed or can’t get your stories out there? Learn how to work effectively with the media in this practical workshop run by local media consultant Jane Horder.
1. Top tips for dealing with media, both proactive and reactive
2. Understand how the media works, what makes news, deadlines and timelines
3. How to write a media release that will make it into print
4. Learn and practice techniques for media interviews
5. Gain awareness of the methods and channels for using media for promotion, including enticing photo opportunities
6. Gain confidence in dealing with media.
Start date: March 6 & 13 2014
Start time: 07:00 PM
End Time: 09:00 PM
Contact Name: Jane Horder
Contact Phone: 035469668
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org